Just Beautiful # 7: The House in the Hill Top

Did you see that little white tiny thing up above the hill, what do you think it is?

Ok, I will zoom it so you will see it clearly. Uhmmm is that a house? Yes it is indeed a house.

I am so surprised with how the owner decided to put up a house in a hill at that, did he ever think that during earthquake this house will be collapsed in no time especially if the hill is so soft?

But you know what? Whenever I see this house in the top of the hill, I always have the amazing reaction, but I feel scared to those who live in this house as well yet the views struck me, isn’t it so beautiful?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 Responses to “Just Beautiful # 7: The House in the Hill Top”

1. Anne says:

i’ve also seen more houses in the hill somewhere in Laguna – actually mansions in the hill and they were all beautifully made…

Hereโ€™s mine:

Just for a Thought
    My Prince ๏ƒ  Macoi
    Trying Hard Techie
    My All

Thank you.

2. Hazelicious says:

Scary! I don;t think I want to live up there though there’s also an advantage having a house on the hill. The magnificent view of everything. But scary for any natural calamities.

3. kat says:

Yay, never mind, sa bahay kubo na lang ko puyo kaysa mansyon nga naa sa hill waaaaaa..kahadluk.. TY sa Just beautiful comment Anne.

4. Pinx says:

hi mommy anne. i think the name is euphorbia…thanks also for visiting my JB entry!

5. mommy jes says:

aw same tyu ng cncept may house sa hill ๐Ÿ˜€ mas mtaas nga lang ata dyan! ๐Ÿ˜€

thkns for droppng by ๐Ÿ˜€

6. Chie Wilks says:

it’s a beautiful view.u cn seldom see a view like this everywhre. npakacourageous ng man of the house ng bahay na yan to house his family there..pro i think wala din syang choice..just wish them luck nlang na sana wala tragedy..

7. Willa says:

cute! I think i want to live there!

Just Beautiful#11: Sculpture Park

8. shydub says:

Maybe it has a flat surface on top and the area surrounds the house. pagtiningnan kasi sa ibang side or angle mukha siya talagang nasa tuktuk pero pag andun ka sa itaas patag siguro

9. They’re beautiful but I go for safety first. ๐Ÿ™‚

JB11 #3
    Life Is A Choice

10. Trish says:

pareho tayo, sis. i’m amazed with houses na nasa mga hills or mountains. it must be scary and wonderful at the same time to be living sa ganon kataas na lugar.

a very late visit here and thanks for joining JB! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Adin B says:

Mommy Anne B labay ko diria. I bet it has one spectacular view from up there. But I am with you mommy since uso sa pinas and earthquake pod. It looks amazing though! You will see a lot of houses diria mommy sa USA kana naa sa mga bukid nga ang balay pastilan mao rang usa ga tungtong sa bukid and I don’t know how they do it during the snow season. hehehe.. Siguro na kapundo na tanan ug pagkaon and water.. hahaha..