Just Beautiful # 11: Horse

My first horse ride was when I was in high school yet; from then on I never tried it again. I want it though but it cost me too much if I would have to ride one, I better put the money in my savings for my kidโ€™s new clothes or school supplies. When my daughter visited the gap farm, I guess she was also amazed with this horse, I am not sure if this was the same horse I was riding many years back as I had my first ride in the same exact place. But on second thought I think this was not the same horse, oh well, who knows right?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 Responses to “Just Beautiful # 11: Horse”

1. JennyH says:

Oh my God.. i love horses and i used to ride my own horse way back in my province (Neg Occ.) I still have my horse in the province. She’s a mommy now and i miss her so much…

I love horses and i found them very beautiful…

2. jared's mum says:

i’ve never ridden a horse but it is something i’d really love to do, aside from owning one;)
    stopping by from the blogger’s exchange + do visit my site + i do hope you can join my giveaway too ๐Ÿ™‚

3. gengen says:

I am afraid of riding a horse. Happy JB! Mine is late.

4. tejan says:

oh thats cute..visiting from JB..hope to see you back!

5. chiewilks says:

wow..it’s beautiful nga..i really hoped to own one horse.hven’t tried riding on it. buti ka pa sis anne nkasakay na ng kabayo

6. dorry lyn says:

riding a horse? oh that’s one of the thing i want to experience in this world ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a JB Wednesday!

mine is here

7. Beautiful! I don’t remember the last time I rode a horse. I guess it was my first and last ๐Ÿ™‚

8. KC says:

Miss ko na din sumakay sa kabayo ๐Ÿ™‚ sana pagbalik namin ng California makasakay na ako kase may mga kabayo yung Uncle ni John..Libre pa..hehehe

Happy JB, te!! First enrty ko nasa blog..nakisali na rin..hehe

9. January says:

that’s beautiful indeed!

Late Visit from JB. Hope You can come and visit my Just Beautiful. Thanks

10. Trish says:

horses are indeed beautiful. i’d like to ride one someday. thanks for joining JB. ๐Ÿ™‚