Wednesday White # 2: The Road

This is the road that I am feared about that I made a promise to myself I will never drive to this road. But recently I realized even though some of the cars were like racing, there is no harm to take this road, I just have to be very careful while driving and that is I don’t have to race while I am driving this road. And besides I could get to save gas if I would take this road because this is the short cut going to the venue where my eldest daughter has training.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

15 Responses to “Wednesday White # 2: The Road”

1. KM says:

and what road is this? be safe, ah πŸ™‚

visiting you back for WW.

2. Dhemz says:

just be careful and drive safe mamiAnn!

3. Deli says:

Thanks for the visit πŸ™‚ Drive safely! Ingat pirmi πŸ™‚

4. Defensive driving always, sis!
    Ingat lagi. πŸ™‚

5. Jona says:

Thanks for the visit!
    Your title sounds like in a horror movie…it’s just me don’t mind it πŸ˜€

6. drive slowly Mommy Anne and keep your distance πŸ™‚ Returning from Wednesday Whites.

7. emzkie says:

what road is this sis? u forgot to mention.
    im a fast driver but i dont race with other cars. and of course it depends on the road condition. here in US everybody go fast. if u are slow in a fast lane.. u have a chance to cause an accident

visiting whites! here are my entries

Little Creek and
    Cat House

8. Hello Ann, asa ni dapita .. heheh… I drive slow 40kph only hahha.. i’m always a traffic

dropping by …OK man imu site.. no pop up or something…

can I ask favor to comment back on this post..

thanks ann. πŸ™‚

9. Mel Cole says:

na, ayaw kahadlok! hehehe be safe mommy Anne. nice ayu imo blog design bap.

10. genny says:

asa mani dapit ann? padulong sa nyoha? kadtong sa inyo na jud pasulod ang picturi kay gamay kaau agianan…hehehe was here ann…:-)

11. Rcel says:

Mommy Anne!!! I am finally here! That means all cleared na imong site, wala nay ni-autodownload. Thank you! πŸ™‚

As for this road and the driving, drive slow lang jud and carefully. Hadlok jud mga kalsada diha sa atoa kay gagmay kaayo lanes unya ga-tagbo ra ang 2 way. Di jud ko ka-pasalig maneho diha, taman ra ko pasahero. πŸ˜€

I am here for Wednesday Whites diay. My entries:

Spatula Set
    One Year Ago Snaps
    Tulips Too White

12. Rovie says:

Be safe when driving… Sa diversion ni mare?

Grabee ha naka take pa jud ug picture bisan ga drive… lol!

13. Leah H. says:

Slowly but surely lang, sis… Not good if you’ll race with other drivers too..

Visiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)

14. did you take the photo yourself? πŸ˜‰ careful in driving.. thanks for joining Wednesday Whites! this is a very late visit..