Wednesday White # 4: Bubbles

During my youngest daughter’s birthday, I have invited the Gigz unlimited to do the program for us. One of the packages that I took contains the bubbles show. Everyone enjoyed the bubble; the kids and the young at heart especially when they let it flew on the air. It feels like we were in a bubble bath, Faith was amazed; she even tried to catch the bubble and blow it off on her hand.

Right after the rain of bubbles, we were invited to be inside the bubbles. Everyone went inside after us and of course they also took some pictures. It was fun although the cost was not fun at all; at least everyone had a blast.

12 Responses to “Wednesday White # 4: Bubbles”

1. KM says:

this is fun! who wouldn’t enjoy a bubble show, right? ^^

visiting you back for WW.

2. Clarissa says:

Oks lang ang pag mabigat sa bulsa,priceless naman ang happiness na bigay mo sa birthday girl^_^

Thanks for dropping by at Kizuna dear!

Have a nice day!

3. Pretty Kat says:

ay ka bibo sa party ni Faith. agi ko Anne, from WW.

4. Kerslyn says:

Surely, everybody had a blast! Belated Happy Birthday to your daughter, Mommy Anne.

Thanks for visiting my WW entry.

5. emzkie says:

look so much fun! i love bubbles. my kids loves bubbles too.
    from WW. here is my share

6. The cost was no fun at all – I can relate! Haha! Pero syempre, dedma na lang tayo sa gastos for as long as our kids are happy. :)

7. Rcel says:

That was so much fun, Mommy A! I’m sure everyone had a blast!

WW visit here!

8. Leah H. says:

Kids surely enjoy the bubbles. Great idea:)

Visiting for WW- hope you can stop by:)

9. Dhemz says:

how super fun! late visit from WW!

10. awwww! what a bonggacious birthday you have Faith :-) sagdi lng buslot imong bulsa Mommy Anne ky matahi ra na hehehe Visiting late from Wednesday Whites, hope that you can return the visit too.

11. how fun!! happy birthday to your little one!
    Thanks for joining Wednesday Whites last week! Here for a very late visit.