Wednesday Whites # 11: Guitar Recital

Photobucket

We were invited to watch a guitar recital; it was my daughter’s friend who has the recital today. Jm asked me if she could watch her so we did this afternoon, even though I was tired I tried to wake up and told my daughter to change her clothes so we could catch up with the recital.

Jm also want to learn how to play the guitar but she just don’t have the time and one more thing her schedule for swimming keeps on changing. One day, I would enroll her if the time would give us the chance.

[ Tagged In ]

9 Responses to “Wednesday Whites # 11: Guitar Recital”

1. Jheylo says:

great talent…. wish i could play guitar as well.

mine is up too http://www.tipsandexperience.com/2012/04/photography-is-my-passion.html hope to see you there

2. Born27 says:

I do have a guitar. My sister gave it to me during my graduation in elementary. Guess what? I only know 1 song to play. And only it’s introduction. Such a loser right?

3. Leah H. says:

Hope the time will permit and you can enroll your daughter too:)

Visiting for Wednesday Whites- hope you can stop by:)

4. Pinx says:

i learned to play the guitar from my younger brother. he taught me. what’s good with music schools is that they have recital and everyone gets to perform. was here for WW!

5. emzkie says:

i want to learn to play the guitar too but i dont have the patience. its really cool that you know some musical instruments.

visit from WW

6. Dhemz says:

how neat…kabalo diay si MJ mo guitar mamiAnne? how cool…:)

re: thanks sa birthday greetings for Akesha.

7. what a nice bonding with Momi and daughter :-) am sure that was a fun recital :-) Dropping by from WW

8. raya says:

i am sure you would be so proud when it’s your daughter’s turn to have her recital! thanks for joining WW…

9. Heidi19 says:

I love playing guitar and many people want to learn how to play the guitar.I hope that you can enroll your daughter, but if you don’t have the time to enroll. There are many free resources you can use to begin learning chords, songs, and techniques. One is Youtube where there are countless tutorials and free lessons.