Can You Tell?

Can anyone tell me what’s written in the wall? LOL

This was taken at the Chinese temple in Baguio and yes this caught my eye. I wonder what’s was written there, can you tell?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

16 Responses to “Can You Tell?”

1. I do not know about Chinese so have no clue what those means ๐Ÿ™

2. Robi says:

I honestly don’t have any idea about Chinese writings. Have you ever asked them there? ๐Ÿ˜€

3. Koko says:

i am always mistaken as Chinese but sadly, i am not and as much as i would love to help you out… i cannot understand the characters.. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. sorry, I can’t help you out either but I sure am curious to know.

5. Violy says:

I have some Chinese friends who can’t even read Chinese! True! They said not much of them really knows how..

6. ralph says:

im sorry, but i really have no idea… Yahweh bless.

7. Rossel says:

Wish I could help you but I’m as curious as you are.

8. Franc Ramon says:

Is that in Bell Church at the border of Baguio and La Trinidad? I also don’t have any idea on the Chinese writings though I had an interesting experience there on checking my fortune as I was about to take the CPA board exam, I ended up with a quote, all efforts will go in vain. I did pass my exam thus disproving my fortune but it did give me a scare.

9. peachkins says:

Nope..LOLz..Happy WW!

10. jem alvarado says:

My aunt can completely understand Chinese but I am not.. I have no idea the writings on the photo posted.

11. aliz says:

me too, I don’t have any idea…

12. Mmmm.. 1) prayer intentions? 2) names of deceased persons? 3) great quotations?

Lol! no idea!

13. Uh oh! I should ask my Chinese friends what this things are all about. Lol! I know they are expert on reading this.

14. Sumi says:

Those writings are families who gave donation to the temple.. ๐Ÿ™‚ The vertical writings on top are names, ๅˆๅฎถ means family, ๆ็Œฎ means donation, while ้พๅฃ is literally dragon wall.

15. raya says:

i can never tell! hahaha.. i wish i could read chinese.. thanks for joining!

16. beautiful writings in white Momi Anne ๐Ÿ™‚ I do not know what does it means sorry ๐Ÿ™ Dropping by from last weeks Wednesday Whites.