Internet Connection From Sky Cable

The schedule was supposedly last Saturday but geez the weather is not cooperating that the technicians in SKY CABLE postponed their installation of my Internet Connection. They promised to be here last Monday rain or shine, I asked them to be here at 5:00 p.m., since there will be nobody at home the whole day because Faith school just started last Monday.

My husband secured me that 1.5 mbps is just right for my blogging and some stuff. Since PLDT is hopeless already I am thankful that SKY CABLE is ready to catch me with my Internet Connection.

photo HPIM2267_zpsd35b5f62.jpg

Although my Internet Connection is working great, yet I still want at least my land line retain, however when I went there today, they said even the cable is already not available. They wanted me to use the same landline that I had before and then want me to use the same Internet connection but I told them that it was their decision and said that the new address does not have a slot. The in-charge called some technicians and has my place re-check. Oh well let’s what would they find out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ] , ,

15 Responses to “Internet Connection From Sky Cable”

1. jo says:

That is just weird. I hope they find out what’s wrong soon! So you can go about your blog and social networks. πŸ˜‰

2. Joy says:

i will be waiting for your review about sky cable’s internet connection, as i’ve been hearing a lot of negative feedback about them, i was just thinking maybe it depends on the location?

3. jo-anne says:

Any feedback on Sky Cable’s internet connection? I’ve been thinking of changing my internet provider for quite some time.

4. Nova S says:

that must be a great feeling to have a smooth internet connection, cable internet is sometimes smooth rather than satellite.

5. I just got a new internet connection because my previous one is to inconvenient for me. Sky Cable was one of my options, thank God I didn’t avail their service. Honest and innocent question, is 1.5mbps enough? Isn’t that too slow?

6. juliana says:

That must be frustrating. I hope they sort everything out for you sooner than later.

7. betchai says:

i forgot what internet connection we use in the Philippines, but I know, it is not pldt, i got so fed up with pldt before, before poor service, that I transferred to Globe, however, I believe when I left for US, my father changed our service to another provider, which I do not know now πŸ™‚ hope the sky would be better for you

8. Cherry says:

i have been hearing complaints about internet providers back home, be it pldt, smart, globe or sky cable. that makes me thankful for living in Sg where i get to enjoy fast internet almost all the time. not bragging though, just stating a fact. i hope you get the service you deserve. πŸ™‚

9. jane says:

last time i went back in philippines my husband and I couldn’t stand how slow those internet sticks we’re using or somehow the people said that our place is a deadspot hehe. So the next day we called this internet people to put internet in our house with telephone or maybe cable as well. And it saves the day. congrats to you!

10. I hope they can solve this problem. So far, We don’t have any problems with the internet connection of PLDT. But I hope SKYCable can provide you a good service.. πŸ™‚

11. Lainy says:

I never had any issues with PLDT before. Glad you’ve got your connection now. I hope it will serve you a lot better.

12. When I lived in China for a year, internet was ridiculously fast and amazingly cheap. When will it be like that here in the Philippines?

13. Anna says:

Hope you get the faster internet installed sis, blog to sawa ka na for more incoming opportunities πŸ™‚

14. So far, we are satisfied with this service. Sometimes the internet is slow, but what company in the Philippines does not experience that?

15. Algene says:

I have no experience with Sky Cable’s internet connection. For the longest time kasi, we used PLDT πŸ™‚ I hope we can all get a good connection especially that we blog and blog hop!