The Shots Result Of A DSLR

I really like the shots results of DSLR, everything is capture and I can’t help to be amazed when I saw the pictures of one of the parents in the pool. Every competition, I always looking forward of his pictures because I know for sure, Mj was included in the shots. And I grabbed it in his Facebook with the tag of his name, so in case if you want to have your events captured with bright colors and sharp result, just contact me and I will direct you to him. Here are some of the shots from his camera.

photo 1781063_10202518406374204_1104065575_o.jpg

This is Tricia one of Mj’s team mates.

photo 1899627_10202518405454181_1146246964_o.jpg

Camille one of Mj’s team mate

photo 1015431_10202518406654211_1796808390_o.jpg

And of course Mj

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... [ Tagged In ]

10 Responses to “The Shots Result Of A DSLR”

1. Carmel says:

I’m saving money to get a dsl and your post sent me to the drooling corner! Your pictures can land on any sports magazine!

2. Nova S says:

oh the resolution is really good, something you want to keep for your kids great days.

3. juliana says:

You got great captures here. A DSLR delivers!

4. betchai says:

so true, when it comes to action pictures, dslr delivers very well.

5. jo-anne says:

Great timing! If it was me, I’ll probably shot the water only or blurry photo. :p

6. Eileen says:

Great shots! I would love to own a DSLR myself and I am currently saving up for in. In the meantime, I have my handy little digicam that I take with me everywhere. Happy to see that you are a sportsmom too like me. ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Yes, the shots are clear and nice to look. DSLR camera’s good for this kind of taking pictures.

8. Beautiful capture of MJ Mommy Anne ๐Ÿ™‚ She reminds me of the summer Olympics. Keep the awesome work MJ:-) I cannot wait to see you in TV very soon ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Can’t wait for MJ to participate in Summer Olympics, that would be so awesome!

10. Algene says:

I have to agree on your first statement. It’s really nice to take photos using a good DSLR ๐Ÿ™‚ Btw, ang galing naman ng little one mo! Sana nga magparticipate na siya sa Summer Olympics soon. hehe