Wednesday White # 2: The Road

This is the road that I am feared about that I made a promise to myself I will never drive to this road. But recently I realized even though some of the cars were like racing, there is no harm to take this road, I just have to be very careful while driving and that is I don’t have to race while I am driving this road. And besides I could get to save gas if I would take this road because this is the short cut going to the venue where my eldest daughter has training.

15 Responses to “Wednesday White # 2: The Road”

1. KM says:

and what road is this? be safe, ah πŸ™‚

visiting you back for WW.

2. Dhemz says:

just be careful and drive safe mamiAnn!

3. Deli says:

Thanks for the visit πŸ™‚ Drive safely! Ingat pirmi πŸ™‚

4. Defensive driving always, sis!
    Ingat lagi. πŸ™‚

5. Jona says:

Thanks for the visit!
    Your title sounds like in a horror movie…it’s just me don’t mind it πŸ˜€

6. drive slowly Mommy Anne and keep your distance πŸ™‚ Returning from Wednesday Whites.

7. emzkie says:

what road is this sis? u forgot to mention.
    im a fast driver but i dont race with other cars. and of course it depends on the road condition. here in US everybody go fast. if u are slow in a fast lane.. u have a chance to cause an accident

visiting whites! here are my entries

Little Creek and
    Cat House

8. Hello Ann, asa ni dapita .. heheh… I drive slow 40kph only hahha.. i’m always a traffic obstruction..lol..

dropping by …OK man imu site.. no pop up or something…

can I ask favor to comment back on this post..

thanks ann. πŸ™‚

9. Mel Cole says:

na, ayaw kahadlok! hehehe be safe mommy Anne. nice ayu imo blog design bap.

10. genny says:

asa mani dapit ann? padulong sa nyoha? kadtong sa inyo na jud pasulod ang picturi kay gamay kaau agianan…hehehe was here ann…:-)

11. Rcel says:

Mommy Anne!!! I am finally here! That means all cleared na imong site, wala nay ni-autodownload. Thank you! πŸ™‚

As for this road and the driving, drive slow lang jud and carefully. Hadlok jud mga kalsada diha sa atoa kay gagmay kaayo lanes unya ga-tagbo ra ang 2 way. Di jud ko ka-pasalig maneho diha, taman ra ko pasahero. πŸ˜€

I am here for Wednesday Whites diay. My entries:

Spatula Set
    Prenatals
    One Year Ago Snaps
    Tulips Too White

12. Rovie says:

Be safe when driving… Sa diversion ni mare?

Grabee ha naka take pa jud ug picture bisan ga drive… lol!

13. Leah H. says:

Slowly but surely lang, sis… Not good if you’ll race with other drivers too..

Visiting for WW! Hope you can stop by:)

14. did you take the photo yourself? πŸ˜‰ careful in driving.. thanks for joining Wednesday Whites! this is a very late visit..